Monday, August 1, 2016

MY TESTIMONY...

I'm very grateful for my family and friends. This truly is a promised land, and I'm grateful for my many freedoms.  I hope I can receive the knowledge and blessings the Lord has in store for me. He truly does have a Plan for each one of us.  I'm grateful for repentance and that I can partake of the Sacrament each week. I know we are led by Prophets and Apostles today and I’m thankful for President Thomas S. Monson. I testify that those who lead us are called of God. I know The Book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith translated it through divine power given from God.  I'm grateful that I can do Family History work.  I do know family members on the other side of the veil are assisting those of us here to do this great work, I have felt their promptings and their closeness. I testify that the Atonement and all the Lord does is so He can bless us – all of His children. I'm thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. He lives and loves us all.